The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
The collected data is used to monitor and verify how users use our site to improve the functioning of the website, providing more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool, Facebook Pixel and Hotjar, which record the user's behavior on the site.
The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie management instructions are available at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.
Information about the processing of personal data
Who is the administrator of personal data of Smart Hotels&Hostels guests?
The administrator of personal data of the Smart Hotels&Hostels network is SH&H sp. z o.o. sp. k. with a registered office at ul. Kunickiego 5/201, 30-134 Kraków, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under No. 0000639868, NIP: 6792659490, REGON: 357423617 (hereinafter `We`).
How can you contact us regarding the processing of personal data?
In all matters relating to the processing of personal data, you can contact us:
- by post: ul. Wielopole 16/8, 31-072 Kraków
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone: +48 12 422 32 58
What are the purposes of processing personal data of Smart Hotels&Hostels guests by us?
The purpose for which we process personal data is:
- the need to take steps to conclude a contract - activities aimed at booking an accommodation - and the conclusion and performance of a contract for the provision of accommodation services,
- we have made possible claims in connection with the damage caused by us by the Guest or defending against the Guest`s claims towards us,
- documenting the performance of the service for tax purposes,
- providing the highest quality services for guests,
- answering a question submitted by the Guest,
- promoting your own brand by running a company profile on social media,
- providing marketing services consisting in sending marketing information and offers to the Guest about their products and services by telephone or e-mail - only in the case of consent,
- filling in the guest satisfaction survey with a given hostel or hotel - only in case of consent,
- ensuring the safety of persons and property by monitoring video monitoring in the Smart Hotels&Hostels network facilities.
What is the legal basis for the processing of personal data?
The legal basis for processing the personal data of the Guest obtained by us is:
- the need to undertake activities aimed at concluding the contract, conclusion and implementation of the contract for the provision of accommodation services,
- fulfillment of the legal obligation - in the scope of documenting the service due to tax regulations;
- our legitimate interest - in the scope of protection against claims, pursuing claims, conducting video monitoring, ensuring the highest quality of services provided, promoting your own brand in social media,
- consent of the Guest - in the scope of marketing activities, submission of inquiries, guest satisfaction test. Consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the validity of the processing that took place prior to withdrawal of consent.
Who can receive personal data?We provide personal data to the following categories of entities:
- Companies providing IT services and providing IT software,
- Companies and other subcontractors whose services the company uses to provide accommodation services,
- Accounting firms providing accounting services,
- Companies providing non-cash payment services to process payments,
- Transport and taxi companies in case of transport or courier delivery by the Guest,
- Legal firms (law offices) providing legal advisory services and legal representation of disputes,
- Other entities cooperating with us from the tourism industry in order to perform services ordered through SH & H.
How long will we store your personal information?
Personal data obtained in connection with the concluded contract for the provision of accommodation services will be processed during the period of limitation of tax claims or civil claims of ours or guests, whichever comes later, obtained on the basis of consent for marketing purposes will be processed during the period of validity of consent for purposes marketing, acquired in connection with the video monitoring will be processed for a month from the date of fixation, and then they will be permanently removed.
What are the rights of a visitor in relation to the processing of personal data?
Each guest has the right to access personal data, rectify, delete or limit processing. In addition, each guest has the right to object to the processing. The exercise of rights is possible through the mailing or electronic contact given above in this information.
Is it possible to file a complaint regarding the processing of personal data?
Yes, every Guest has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Warsaw.
Will the Smart Hotels&Hostels network transfer personal data outside the EEA?
No, we will not transfer your personal information outside of the EEA.
Is the provision of personal data a contractual or statutory requirement?
Providing personal data in the name and surname, document number, e-mail address, in the case of online reservations, contact number, is necessary to conclude a contract for the provision of accommodation services. Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible to conclude such a contract. In the remaining scope, providing additional personal data is voluntary.
Are automated decisions based on personal data, including profiling?
No. We do not make automated decisions based on personal data, including profiling.